RATED M for Mature

Monday, October 10, 2011

Slut List

I'm going to start this off by elaborating on the "About" section of this blog.  I have been wanting to blog for some time and have actually started one before, but never followed through with actually posting regularly.

I am the kind of girl that moves from boyfriend to boyfriend pretty seamlessly and have been since high school, but now I am single and my life has been entirely shaken up.  The first thing you have to know about me is my ability to be a woman genetically, but a man when it comes to sexual relationships.  They say men think about sex at least a hundred times a day...I'm right there with them.

I have a history of moving from man to man if they don't measure up (take that however you wish), and my friends often criticize my lifestyle.  In my opinion, if I am having fun and being safe they should be happy for me.  If I die tomorrow I want to die with the happiness of getting laid the day before.  I can confidently say I have never gone more than two weeks without getting it in since I was 16 years old.





Excessive, maybe but I wouldn't have it any other way.

The second thing you must know is that I am actively trying to find someone to be with long term in the process.  I know it probably isn't the best idea to attempt to find the love of my life by sleeping around, but I am determined.  My friends know me as the energizer bunny type, allowing me to work hard, play hard and all the while get myself a good man.

The last and potentially most important thing about me pertaining to this blog is that I have a horrendous memory.  I can remember someone's face for years after glancing them once, but can forget I slept with him a week ago.

I have used something called a slut list to keep track of my adventures in the past.  The list includes the name (or descriptor if I cant remember his name) of each man I have done anything with along with a description of who he is and a number.  Each man's number indicates the base I got to with him (1-4). Problem is, I have entered a whole new era of men and need a new strategy.

This blog is mainly for my benefit, allowing me to constructively reflect on dates and male interactions while documenting things I am bound to forget the next day.  Read at your own risk, although I warn that this is going to be all over the place and potentially too descriptive.

No comments:

Post a Comment